How to Advertise with WhatsApp Business (2022)
Learn to setup click campaigns for WhatsApp Business and connect your brand to millions of users.
What is WhatsApp Business?
How can you get the most out of WhatsApp Business?
Some of the benefits you get when you use WhatsApp Business include:
- Developing a deeper relationship with your clients
- Higher conversion percentages
- Get benefits with a low marketing investment
- You'll have better sales because of the trust you develop when working with a conversational tool.
How to make sales with WhatsApp Business
You can sell on WhatsApp business by creating directed ads on the platform. You'll want to create Click-to-WhatsApp ads.
These are similar to another type of advertising available on Facebook called Click-to-Messenger.
Conversational ads on Facebook are one of the best tools you can use to combine with the automation available on the platform.
These ads are different from more traditional ads because they don't take the user to a landing page or a tedious form, but rather they open a conversation directly with the user.
Combine this tool with a chatbot to capture and redirect leads to the appropriate department and level up your conversions like never before.
Sirena offers to configure your WhatsApp Business account to make your processes more agile, along with the integration of a chatbot to keep your conversations going even outside business hours. You can respond to more people with less effort.
With this tool you can use the Facebook ads platform to allow people to contact you through WhatsApp. Some things to keep in mind when using this type of advertising:
- The ad should have a call to action to initiate the WhatsApp conversation when the user clicks on it.
- You must connect your WhatsApp line to Facebook to be able to configure them from the WhatsApp Business app.
- The ads may appear on: Facebook Marketplace, Facebook feed, Instagram feed, and the search section, as well as Facebook and Instagram stories.
What are the goals for your WhatsApp campaign?
Before configuring your Click-to-WhatsApp campaigns you should first define the marketing objective they offer the marketing manager. These objectives are divided into three groups, according to where the clients are in the marketing funnel:
Here you can choose an objective like Brand Awareness or reach as an objective.
Brand Awareness will be useful if you need more people to be aware that your brand exists and to keep it present in the minds of your users/clients.
Reach objectives will help you simply reach more people.
For the consideration stage, WhatsApp offers a wide variety of objectives. You can base your campaign on a traffic goal, engagement, app installation, video plays, lead generation, or messages.
The messages goal is the easiest on the WhatsApp platform, since it simply requires users to strike up a conversation with your business.
If you have a technology product such as an app, you'll get more benefit from the app installation or engagement objectives.
This will center the campaign on finding the people who are most likely to yield a conversion. To fo this you have three available objectives: Conversions, sales catalogue, or store visits.
You should choose one of these objectives before getting to work configuring your WhatsApp campaign.
How to create ads with WhatsApp Business, step by step
From the ads manager, go to the "Create ads" tool and choose your objective.
Steps for ads with Brand Awareness, interaction, or video playback objectives:
- 1. Choose the campaign type and click the Next button.
- 2. Select your audience, geographical location, the campaign budget, and the schedule for it. Click Next to continue.
- 3. Add the URL of your website in Links.
- 4. To configure the call to action, choose "Send WhatsApp message."
- 5. Publish your ad,
Steps to create ads with traffic, conversions, or messages objectives
- 1. Select the desired campaign type.
- 2. In type of ad choose "Click to send message" and select WhatsApp.
- 3. The select your audience, geographic location, schedule, and click Next.
- 4. Choose the ad format and finalize the configuration.
- 5. Click Create to continue with the process. Save the settings you selected.
- 6. Publish the ad.
Independent of the ads you publish on Facebook, we recommend you ad customized buttons on your pages and web site so your communication channel has more visibility and accessibility.
Sign up with Sirena to integrate all your communication channels in a single location and add a chatbot to help your sales, customer service, and marketing teams.
When you use the Sirena platform we take care of setting up your WhatsApp Business account and integrating with the platform's API, so you only need to think about enjoying the benefits of your campaigns.