How to Create a Business Instagram in 3 Steps
In this article, we'll explain how to create an Instagram profile in 3 steps, guaranteeing the best results from Sirena.
Instagram for businesses is a global phenomenon and a powerful solution for commercial success on social media.
Above all, an app is a tool that allows you easy, quick, and interactive access to your audience.
So hurry up and start taking your first steps by learning how to create a business Instagram profile.
It's extremely easy, so you can start planning now and guarantee the best results.
How to create a business Instagram, step by step
Step one: create an account for your business
If your business already has a profile, you can skip this step. If, on the other hand, you need to create an account, select <settings> in your own account, then go to <add account>.
On the next screen, write the username and password for the account you want to add. Then tap the username at the top of the screen to switch between accounts.
You can switch between your multiple accounts easily and add up to five accounts for one login.
Step two: get 100 followers
To convert your personal account to a business account, you need at least 100 followers. To reach that point, you can invite people, create relevant posts, or invest in ads.
However, keep in mind that this is a relatively easy goal to achieve.
Step 3: convert to a business account
Go to Instagram and go to the business profile tab. Tap the icon in the upper right corner and select <settings>.
Select <account> and then select <Switch to professional account>. Click <continue> to see the options for linking pages.
Enter the information requested, accept the change, and the process will be complete. From now on, you can switch between your business account and your personal profile whenever you want.
How to create an Instagram profile and leverage your business
Most companies have now realized the advantages of selling on Instagram. In addition to direct sales and sponsored content, Instagram also has statistical information about your followers.
Having a profile on the app is the first step to getting the most out of Instagram. In fact, you planning should start before that, with the identification of a target audience and definition of their persona.
It's this understanding of your client that will support your content creation. On top of that, it's a good idea to remember that Instagram is a visual medium, meaning that the posts should be more elaboorate.
Here are a few tips for optimizing your sales on Instagram
- Create an interesting biography, describe your brand, and put important information in the limited space you have. Don't just use text, hashtags, and emojis, but also a LinkTree with links to other channels.
- Set up your store, create your catalog of products or services, tag the price and enable purchasing methods. However, remember to include all important information in the description of your product.
- Use good photos and make videos, because Instagram is a place where users put a high value on visuals. The app allows you to post long videos on IGTV and short ones on Reels, where you can also sell products.
- Use a lot of stories, because they are essential for creating engagement on Instagram. Because they are only visible for 24 hours, you can also use them to test out posts and get to know your audience.
- Lives are an excellent option for showing testimonials and social tests of your brand. So put on lives with guests, invite your audience ahead of time using Instagram, and interact with your viewers.
- Don't limit yourself to organic engagement. In other words, invest in ads on Instagram, whether they are on Stories, the Feed, or Instagram Shopping. They will reach the right people and bring new clients who are interested in your campaigns.
- Use a payment intermediary to finalize transactions, in other words to generate receipts, receive cash, or package your sales. This will improve the quality of the client's experience and simplify your business enormously.
See how to create a business Instagram profile and manage it via CRM
A CRM hosts and manages information about current and potential clients, their activities, and contacts with the business.
Depending on the CRM, they even manage the various integrations and channels for incoming clients, helping your business to sell more in less time.
In fact, the platform can do tasks automatically, so your team can focus on the important steps required for converting sales.
Integrating your CRM with Instagram can guarantee that potential clients from the app can be tracked effectively, which means you can achieve a better conversion rate.
Benefits of using an integrated CRM system:
- You don't have to manually upload potential clients from Instagram
- New contacts will be available to be accessed and managed in real time
- You can take immediate action on new records
How to create a business Instagram profile and have success with Sirena
Sirena is the best CRM integrated with WhatsApp, and now it is also integrated with Instagram Messages. These are a few of the integration features:
- Manage direct messages from your Instagram account
- Use the Sirena Bots feature
- Ability to monitor your team's response time
- Measure customer satisfaction
- Follow up on sales closed in Instagram
- Analyze traffic and peak work times
- Generate reports on your teams' performance
So, is your business ready to generate income from Instagram? If the answer is yes, integrate and manage it with Sirena, facilitating your sales processes and increasing your earnings!